Is this site secure?
The shangpakagyu.org donation website is secure. After clicking a banner or following a donation link, the page you’re taken to is on a secured site (https protocol); all information is encrypted and handled following the highest standard of data protection (strong access controls, network and web application firewalls, continuous monitoring, …).
How can I donate online via shangpakagyu.org?
There are several ways to donate online:
– by Credit Card or PayPal via your Donator account (if you do not have a Donator account, it will be created during your first donation)
– by PayPal email@example.com by simply clicking the Donate button (if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay using a Debit or Credit Card)
– by Bank Transfer (if you would like to donate by Bank Transfer please find bank details here)
What currencies can I use to donate via my Donator account?
Donations can be made in one of the currencies currently supported:
– Euro (€) – EUR
– United States (US) dollar ($) – USD
– Chinese yuan (¥) – CNY
– Australian dollar ($) – AUD
– Canadian dollar ($) – CAD
– Hong Kong dollar ($) – HKD
– New Taiwan dollar (NT$) – TWD
– Swiss franc (CHF) – CHF
– Pound sterling (£) – GBP
– Brazilian real (R$) – BRL
– Indian rupee (₹) – INR
Donations should preferably be made using the currency of your country.
What data must be provided during the checkout?
– First / Last name (mandatory)
– Country (mandatory)
– Street address (optional)
– Postcode / ZIP (mandatory)
– Town / City (mandatory)
– Email address, which will be used as login to access your donator account (mandatory)
– Create account password (mandatory)
– Donation notes (optional)
All this information is used to create your donator account when you make your first donation. During your next donation, you just need to log in with your email and password specified during the first donation (Returning donator? Click here to login). Being logged in, you can also access the history of your donations.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it.
What are the different means of payment offered?
shangpakagyu.org takes payments via Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX/American Express, Maestro, …) or via PayPal.
Can I use my JCB credit card to donate?
Yes you can pay with your JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) card if your donation is made in US dollar.
When I log in for the first time with my Donator account, I get the error message “ACCOUNT PENDING: Your account is currently not active. An administrator needs to activate your account before you can login”, what to do?
The activation of your Donator account, following your first donation, takes a few hours … Upon receipt of the creation confirmation message, you will be able to access your Donator account.
When logging in with my Donator account, I get the error message “ERROR: Your IP address is currently locked, please contact the administrator”, what to do?
Your Donator account has been temporarily blocked following several unsuccessful login attempts. Double check the email address and password used. You can try to log in again in a few minutes …
Your Donator account was created during your first donation and is associated with your email address and a password. If you have lost your password, you can reset it.
If you do not have a Donator account, it will be created during your first donation.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Your donation is non-tax deductible (the Association does not issue donation receipt).
Still having trouble?
If you need help resolving a donation problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know which browser and donation link you are using, and provide a description or, if possible, a screenshot of the error. Please do not include credit card numbers in your email.